Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It Shall Come To Pass...

Wow...I sit here in awe of the greatest of my Father. When He declare a thing, you can believe it's coming to pass. Well, isn't that what He said in His Word!!! "My word shall not return to me void". Ok, ok, ok, ok...let me get to my point.

My blog entitled "Out of Man's Loneliness", I wrote about what the Holy Spirit had shared with me on Marriages for this year. At the beginning of this year (2009) the Holy Spirit said that there would be new marriages for those single men and women who had been faithful. Today, I can tell you of four marriages that has taken place since the Word was spoken. Hallelujah!! There's 2 more that will happen real soon!!!!! I love the Lord. Again, His Word will not come back to Him void. It will accomplish what it was set out to do.

So, I encourage you today; let not your heart be trouble...believe in His Word and you shall be established, believe in His prophets and you shall prosper.

From Me To You...God's promises are yea and amen. I stand as a living witness to the promises of God. God made me a promise over 12 years ago and today, I see the manifestation of that promise. It was a rough and sometimes weary journey and it looked as if it would never come to pass. BUT GOD!!!! Stay focus, put God first by seeking the Kingdom of God and His righteous and all other things will be added to you. Stay in an expectation mode!!!

I pray God's strength for you as you wait on His promises.

Copyright (c) 2009 From Me To You Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment