Thursday, May 21, 2009

HAPPY NEW DAY

Psalm 139:1-16
God, investigate my life; get all the facts firsthand. I’m an open book to you; even from a distance, you know what I’m thinking. You know when I leave and when I get back; I’m never out of your sight. You know everything I’m going to say before I start the first sentence. I look behind me and you’re there, then up ahead and you’re there, too-your reassuring presence, coming and going. This is too much, too wonderful, I can’t take it all in! Is there anyplace I can go to avoid your spirit? To be out of your sight? If I climb to the sky, you’re there! If I go underground, you’re there! If I flew on morning’s wings to the far western horizon, You’d find me in a minute—you’re already there waiting! Then I said to myself, “Oh, He even sees me in the dark! At night I’m immersed in the light!” It’s a fact: darkness isn’t dark to you; night and day, darkness and light, they’re all the same to you. Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out; you formed me in my mother’s womb. I THANK YOU, HIGH GOD—you’re breathtaking! Body and soul, I am marvelously made! I worship in adoration—what a creation! You know me inside and out, you know every bone in my body; You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something. Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth; all the stages of my life were spread out before you, the days of my life all prepared before I’d even lived one day.

I found it very hard to get to sleep last night, so that means I was up when the clock hit 12:00am, May 21, 2009. I wasn’t quite sure of my feelings, because normally I’m very excited about my birthday. Around 12:46, I received a text message from my Neice Relly. Yes, I know you’re thinking she should have been sleeping, but God had a message for me, and he used her to get it to me. Her text read…”happy bday Aunt Donna. I love yewh! I wish yewh duh best. Have a nice day! I hope yewh have a better bday thn me” Her birthday is a day before mine and here she was hoping for me to have a better day than her. Very unselfish of her. I peacefully went to sleep after a few messages back and forth. I woke up and as I took my shower, the Holy Spirit began to breath new life into me. I wanted nothing more but to receive His gifts. He gave me the above scripture and I received such a great revelation. 37 years ago today, the Lord was with me in my mother’s womb. He was making me, forming me, designing me, and when the was finished with the basics that I needed to began my destiny, He brought me forth and breathed life into my body. Some of you may have celebrated a birthday this year already and some of you may have not, but I’m sharing my birthday with you today. Today the Lord is breathing new life into you. Thirty seven years has gone pass. The number three is the number of the Godhead and it’s personal completeness. The number seven represents God’s perfection. We are getting ready to take the next big step into our destiny. The Lord is giving you brand new gifts of …teaching, prophecy, helps, exortation, giving, administration and mercy. You may have received those gifts before, but the bible tells us that you shouldn’t put new wine in old wineskins. You’re NEW, so this out pouring of NEW gifts will take you through this next season. This is the day that the Lord has made, come let us rejoice and be glad in it. Oh magnify the Lord with me and let us exalt His name together. My sister, my brother I’m very happy about your completeness and perfection in God. I’ve been through a lot and boy do I have some testimonies, but I know you’ve also been through quite a bit in your life, especially since giving your life to the Lord. To God be Glory for the things He has done. We’re still standing, so let’s began to use our new gifts to edify and build up the body of Christ. There’s so much I would like to share, but I’ll leave you with this…..Now unto Him who is able to do exceedingly, abundantly above all that we could ask or think according to the power that works in us. HAPPY NEW DAY!!!!
Your publisher of the Word....LaDonna Cromartie

No comments:

Post a Comment