Friday, March 27, 2009

The Power of God's Love

3/27/09
Acts 3
The Power of God's Love

Have you ever witnessed your friends, family or even a stranger deal with something and you wished you could just make everything all right? I'm sure you have. As I began to prepare myself to hear from God, I thought about some of the people in my life and the things they're dealing with; things such as loss of job, one income, loneliness, frustration, repeated battles, health issues, etc. I said to myself, if I had a million dollars I could pay the rent for this one, if I could remove all the loneliness and pain for the other, if I could make things right for everybody, that is what I would do. Then, the Lord quietly reminded me how From Me To You Ministries came about. You and I have more than a million dollars. We can help remove the loneliness and pain, we can help them get rid of the continual battles. Yes, that's right, we can do that. How?

From Me To You Ministries was birthed because of a passion that I received from the Lord to help young people become better individuals. I didn't have much to offer them, "so I thought", but then the Holy Spirit led me to the story of Peter and the beggar at the gate called Beautiful. Peter made it plain and simple; I don't have silver and gold to give, but I do have something and that is the power of God's love which I give to you today.

Our vision is to see people empowered by the power of God's love. His love is so powerful that He looked over our sinful nature and sent His only begotten Son to die for you and I, and whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. We each have our own personal testimony of salvation, healing, deliverance, etc. It was not our good works that saved us, but it was because of His love for us that caused His grace to move in our lives. So the day we accepted Jesus as our Personal Savior we became equipped and empowered with the power of God's love. Now today, just like Peter, we can give the stranger, the friend, the family member and the world what we have and that is "the power of God's love".

Understand that you have something the world needs and it's time for you to give God's love back to the the world. You can say to those in need, I may not have what you think you need, but from me to you, by the power of God's love that is invested in me, in the name of Jesus Christ, be healed, be delivered, be made whole, be joyful....rise up and walk.

Your Publisher of the Word,
LaDonna M. Cromartie

No comments:

Post a Comment